Affordable Farmhouse Decor | Redo It Yourself Inspirations : Affordable Farmhouse Decor

Friday, August 19, 2016

Affordable Farmhouse Decor


It's time for some farmhouse fun! I love to scout around finding amazing deals for farmhouse decor that I can't make myself. With that, I'm excited to share them with you!

I bought this chalkboard pig and love how I can write anything on it to be functional or leave it plain as an accent piece. It's a good size, measuring 12L x 7.25H x 4.5W and it looks cute peeking from the shelf ledge or on the countertop as a memo board. 




I have included a link below, (affiliate) in case you want one too. I also discovered several other affordable items that would add a nice touch of farmhouse style around the house. 

Rustic Windmill Wall Clock



Mason's Jars Salt and Pepper Caddy with Wood Handle

(So stinkin' cute!!!! This is on my wishlist!)


Boxwood Wreath - 14" Round

(indoor or outdoor use!!!)


Classic Kitchen Towels, Pack of 15, 14 x 25-Inch, 

White with Blue Stripe

(15 pack!!!! Yesssss!)

Ceramic Berry Containers 3 Assorted - 3.5" x 4.5"

(Awesome for the fridge!!!)


8 Piece Mason Jar Drink Dispenser Set With Stand

(love the wide mouth for easy cleaning!)




Resin Chalkboard Pig 

(this is the guy I bought!)


Farmhouse Chicken Wire Baskets

(love these!)


Dozen Wooden Chicken Faux Eggs 

(perfect for the baskets)


Vintage Home Metal Jar - Set of 3

Aren't they all fun???? I love this stuff! 

For more product information and quick ordering, click on the  (affiliate) links below. You can read my full disclosure > here<.




No comments:

Post a Comment